Wednesday 24 October 2012

The Dive Show is coming....

Tickets are in hand, travel arrangements are made, hotels booked and what talks you are attending are noted.  So are you prepared for the dive show?

What a difference a year makes for me at last year's show I was discussing the Course Director Training Course application with the PADI staff and now here I am a Course Director with some instructor courses under my belt.

The dive show is great place to meet people you have not seen for a while, look at what is new from the equipment manufacturers, scope out next years trips, see some great talks and, if like me, impulse buy something! Last year I bought a fab" Bite Back" hoody and it has kept me warm during the winter (and the summer with the weather we have had!)

We will be there both days, so keep your eyes open for us.







No comments:

Post a Comment